Top Memory Foam Mattress in 2021, Should You Buy One?
The quality of your sleep is one of the most important factors in determining how well you’re rested. Memory foam mattresses are a highly sought-after item for those who want to have a good night’s rest.
This blog post will highlight some pros and cons of memory foam mattresses, as well as offer some recommendations on what brands are worth looking into.
The best way to avoid skipping out on quality when it comes to buying something like a mattress is by doing research beforehand and reading reviews from other people that have tried them before. A lot can be learned from others’ experiences with products. Especially when it comes to your well-being.
Think about your mattress right now.
Why do you sleep on it? What’s in the mattress that makes it so comfortable to you?
Why a Memory Foam Mattress?
Chances are, whether you realize it or not, that there is some memory foam in your mattress. Whether you’re talking about latex-based mattresses or spring-based ones, most of them have a layer of memory foam. So the question is:
Will memory foam still be the most popular mattress material in 2021? Or will there be another type of mattress that takes its place?
In order to answer this question, I talked with experts at two leading memory foam manufacturers: Zinus and Lucid. Both companies are among the best in their respective fields when it comes to long-established brands. And yet both of them are also committed to staying on top of the curve when it comes to new technology and innovations.
It was a pleasure speaking with both companies…not just because they have such an incredible amount of expertise, but because they were willing and able to provide me with so much information about how memory foam will develop over the next four years.
The picture that emerged is very intriguing: while there’s no doubt that memory foam will remain one of the most popular mattress materials in 2021, are there some new things you should know about it?
One of the biggest trends for memory foam in 2021
will be gel-infused memory foam. This is something that Zinus has pioneered…but Lucid and others aim to catch up before too long.
Zinus also in 2021 improved the market by adding Green Tea infused into their memory Foam and there’s no doubt that this ensures a good night’s sleep when sleeping on any mattress, including memory foam mattresses.
What is a Hybrid?
And yet, something else was suggested by my interviewees: the growing popularity of hybrid mattresses. Memory foam mattresses are already quite widely available (and they’re one of our most popular brands here at wijayafoam.com), but hybrid mattresses seem to have a lot of potentials as well.
As my interviewees told me, the use of memory foam in hybrid mattresses actually leads to a better night’s sleep when compared to other types of beds, even traditional spring-based ones.***(I will be covering hybrid mattresses in another article, stay tuned)
10 Tips to help you decide on a Memory Foam Mattress?
Memory foam mattresses have a lot of advantages.
1. Memory foam is incredibly comfortable to sleep on…and one reason why it’s so comfortable is its supportive nature. You can easily adjust the level of support that you get from memory foam, which makes it suitable for all kinds of different people.
2. Because memory foam has a good balance of softness and firmness, it provides fantastic support for all body types as well. If you’re overweight or underweight, if you have any other special needs…memory foam will be comfortable to sleep on for everyone involved.
3. Even with its soft and supportive nature, memory foam is still durable enough to last long without breaking down or becoming uncomfortable to sleep on over time. Unlike some other mattresses (particularly spring-based ones), memory foam doesn’t need to be replaced after 4-5 years…so it’s ideal for those who want their money to go further than ever before in this regard.
4. Perhaps the best benefit of memory foam is its temperature-regulating ability. When you buy a memory foam mattress, you’ll experience fantastic temperature control…and there’s no doubt that this helps with your sleep quality.
5. Unlike many other mattresses on the market, memory foam is hypoallergenic in nature as well. For those who are allergic to dust mites or other types of allergens, memory foam offers a great choice for a comfortable night’s sleep without sacrificing safety and cleanliness at the same time.
6. Memory foam not only includes polyurethane foam but also features gel-infused polyurethane foam as well…which means that it absorbs heat better than some other materials do (including spring-based mattresses). Not only that, but the memory foam actually helps to push heat back into your body…which ensures that you’re able to stay nice and cool throughout the night.
7. Because memory foam tends to offer a high-density material, it’s great for people who are trying to avoid getting too much pressure on their bodies from their mattresses. While many people need a bit of support, some choose to sleep on very firm surfaces…and this mattress is ideal for those people as well.
8. Memory foam is also resistant to dust mites and other allergens…but it does not use any form of chemicals which might be harmful in nature. This means that there’s no risk whatsoever with sleeping on memory foam every night!
9. Memory foam is naturally hypoallergenic in nature as well…and it’s also resistant to dust mites, which means that you won’t have to worry about your mattress getting dirty or damaged over time. As a result, memory foam can make a fantastic choice for people who suffer from allergies on a regular basis (if it fits your budget).
10. If you’re willing to pay more money at the moment, some memory foam mattresses come with additional features such as cooling gel layers and high-quality materials used in their construction…which makes them even better for those who want maximum comfort and quality all around!
The negatives of memory foam mattresses? Well, there are only two main ones:
1. Memory foam isn’t easy to move around on if you’re trying to change your sleeping position throughout the night. While it’s possible…it takes a bit of work and definitely needs some practice before you can do so as quickly and easily as on other kinds of mattresses!
2. Memory foam is also not very breathable (as compared to latex or pure latex)…which means that it can sleep hot for those who like to use memory foam on a regular basis.
A Few of Our Picks…
Lucid 12 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress
- Plush Feel
- Gel Infusion
- Bamboo Charcoal
- Breathable Cover
- Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King
LUCID 14 Inch Memory Foam Bed Mattress
- Dual Memory Foam Layers
- 1-inch bamboo charcoal memory foam layer
- Foam is CertiPUR-US certified
- Top choice for stomach, side, and back sleepers.
Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King.
Notable Top Picks…
No products found.
There is no doubt that when you go to buy a new mattress, a top memory foam mattress is an ideal choice and it’s sure to provide you with comfortable sleep quality for many years. It’s affordable…it has great temperature control…and the fact that it can last as long as 10 years or more makes it worth your time and money all around.
Why not try out a memory foam mattress today? You might be amazed at the quality, comfort, and longevity of these products when they are used regularly. We hope our picks listed above help you in your search for a great mattress!!!
We Wish you Well on your mattress buying journey!!
Feel Free to Look Through Our Store as we have added the Highest Rated Memory Foam Mattresses!!
Last update on 2022-07-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API